Reward Offered In Case Of Internet Puppy Killer

In Defense of Animals offers $5,000 for information leading to conviction of woman who threw puppies in river

San Francisco, Calif. (August 31, 2010) – In Defense of Animals (IDA), an international animal protection organization, today offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest, prosecution, and conviction of a woman videotaped throwing puppies into a river. The act is believed to have occurred in either Bosnia or Croatia.

The video, which was first posted on YouTube this week and has since gone viral around the internet, is 43 seconds long. A young woman with blonde hair and a red sweatshirt is seen grabbing six puppies from a bucket and throwing them into a river. Internet sleuths investigating the case claim to have uncovered information indicating the woman is from the Bosnian town of Bugojno, and that the river is the Vrbas River, though the New York Post stated the video was believed to be from Croatia.

YouTube has since pulled the video, but it can still be seen on the IDA website. More than 1,500 people have joined a Facebook group called “Find the girl throwing puppies in the river.”

“We recognize that animal cruelty laws vary from country to country,” said IDA President Scotlund Haisley. “But cruelty is cruelty, and this is sadistic behavior, no matter where it occurred. And the person who did this despicable act is a danger to both animals and people.” Haisley is referring to scientific and law enforcement studies that show a clear connection between violence to animals and violence to people.

IDA is working with a linguist and a detective to determine the location where the video was filmed. To collect the $5,000 reward, anyone with information that leads to the arrest, prosecution, and conviction of the people involved should call IDA in the United States at 707-981-7701, or contact IDA by e-mail at melissa@idausa.org.

For more information, please visit www.indefenseofanimals.org.

In Defense of Animals is an international animal protection organization located in San Rafael, Calif. dedicated to protecting animals' rights, welfare, and habitat through education, outreach, and our hands-on rescue facilities in Mumbai, India, Cameroon, Africa, and rural Mississippi. _________________________________________________________________________________

IN DEFENSE OF ANIMALS • 3010 KERNER BLVD. • SAN RAFAEL, CA 94901 • 415-448-0048

20 Comments on “Reward Offered In Case Of Internet Puppy Killer”

• zvrk wrote on 31 August, 2010, 14:42

ont he internet portal http://www.sarajevo-x.com are information about the girl

some of the people have recognized her as their school coleauue. According to them, girls name is  Ivanka Pavlovic and she lives in Bugojno, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Considering the fact that Bosnisan authorities are blind for  crimes like this one, what is proven before, please write a letter to every Legal institution and TV house in Bosnia and Herzegovina

• gwen wrote on 31 August, 2010, 15:13

There was a veterinarian student in this area posting horrible things like this in that area a year ago and I viewed on a Peta site. Seems like her work. Not sure it just struck a horrible memory of a video posted last year of a shopped up dog and she was bragging about it

• Emma wrote on 31 August, 2010, 17:14

I emailed you the name I found out that could be her. Someone secretly told me they knew her facebook, and the profile picture looked VERY much like her. But the link was working yesterday, She probably deleted her facebook because the link isn’t working anymore…

But I’ve sent you guys the name I found out, I hope you get it.
    Animals shouldn’t lose their lives like that, It’s just…terrible.

• anon wrote on 31 August, 2010, 20:11

Just make a quick visit to these address http://pastebin.com/Fd7RDzAz

• Rafael wrote on 1 September, 2010, 5:27

Her name is Antonia Miskic, it is the @ twitter antoniasaywhaa but was deleted today.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1404342845&ref=search but was also excluded.

• Rafael wrote on 1 September, 2010, 5:28

Her name is Antonia Miskic, it is the twitter @antoniasaywhaa but was deleted today.

• Nuša wrote on 1 September, 2010, 7:26

I heard that this was its name Annabell Arapović…I do not need any monetary awards if it is really that person my reward will be to answer for their actions …

• Ginny Messier wrote on 1 September, 2010, 8:30

We need to catch this pervert immediately! Now I am reading it may be a woman! I guess animal murder is not just sadistic men, I remember that women smiling ear to ear with her arms around two dead bears. Murdering puppies for a thrill and putting it on the internet is about as horrific as it comes. We much find this person and bring her to justice! I suggest the reward money be donated to a group or shelter to help endangered animals. I am so angry and determined to keep posting these kind of masochistic scumbags who kill innocent animals for notoriety! We will not rest till we find you, you perverted, heartless sub-human!!!!!

• Dani wrote on 2 September, 2010, 14:07

I saw on sarajevo-x.com forum, its Croatian girl from town Bugojno.
    her tel nr. +387 61-606-890
    HER name Antonija Miskic

• Dani wrote on 2 September, 2010, 14:09

IVANKA PAVLOVIC

• Glynda wrote on 17 January, 2013, 18:37

She needs to be locked up forever. She is a danger to society, anyone that can be so cruel really doesn’t deserve to be in free public. I hope she never has another moment of peace, may she only know grief, pain and suffering along with extreme poverty the rest of her miserable life, plus I hope she develops a conscience and that the images of what she has done to those beautiful puppies haunts her until she begs for mercy, but none will come.

• Dana wrote on 31 January, 2013, 16:39

I wish you the same. May your dreams be filled with terror every wretched day of your life.

• steroid abuse long term effects wrote on 14 December, 2013, 3:26

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between
    superb usability and appearance. I must say that you’ve done a fantastic job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for
    me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

• Robyn wrote on 8 June, 2014, 20:38

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort
    to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a significant
    amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it
    was still worthwhile!

• google wrote on 1 August, 2014, 12:18

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog
    and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the final part :) I handle such info
    a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

• 1:1 quality 2013 new! moncler fashion down jackets womens lace green card outle wrote on 12 August, 2014, 16:08

Neutral blog presents Six innovative new things over babyliss that nobody is discussing.
    1:1 quality 2013 new! moncler fashion down jackets womens lace green card outle http://www.hjell.net/assets/winter-jackets-moncler/1-1-quality-2013-new-moncler-fashion-down-jackets-womens-lace-green-card-outle.asp

• Pine Island Fishing wrote on 28 September, 2014, 5:55

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for florida fishing reports east coast forecast

• making money online wrote on 11 October, 2014, 12:34

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about money fast works.
    Regards

Trackbacks

1. Internet Puppy Killer Captured?

Write a Comment

Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!

Copyright © 2014 IDA News.